Remote security system "InfiPower GUARD 2"
“InfiPower GUARD 2” is the successor to “InfiPower GUARD 1” announced in 2020.
Industrial security and surveillance cameras (CB2M4I6-8-35,CS62M20HI), various security sensors, and alarm devices, you can create a private cloud remote security system. Newly developed InfiPower GUARD 2 security server, smart phone application, real-time IP address automatic update, power failure, disconnection, intrusion alarm, threat, camera operation/recording, access from both web and application, multiple users Simultaneous monitoring of multiple sites, facility maintenance and crime prevention.
- Multiple users remotely manage multiple sites from the smartphone app "InfiPower GUARD" or web browser
- Various security sensors, alarm equipment, cameras, etc. can be set, managed, and operated remotely.
- Sensors such as motion sensors and infrared beam sensors do not require a power supply because they have a built-in solar panel and battery, and long-distance wireless communication between sensors, alarm devices and the "InfiPower GUARD" server eliminates the need for wiring.
- Sensors, cameras, alarm devices/methods can be set to work together, and operate automatically.
- Purchased private cloud system that does not depend on a third party server and does not incur server costs
- A pre-recorded warning sound can be emitted from a loudspeaker and can be broadcast in real time from a smartphone.
- Alert emails and push messages from local InfiPower GUARD servers to multiple users instantly when a sensor is triggered
- Security can be started and canceled with a single button on the screen.
- The main server is the size of a business card case and can be installed in a narrow space.
Comparison with existing security/protection/crime prevention systems
Example of a 700 square meter solar power plant
|Example of 700m2 solar power plant||InfiPower GUARD 2||General security company services|
|privacy||Expensive because it is a private cloud||Security company server|
|Operation method||1. Strongly intimidate suspicious persons with sound and light
2. Check with a camera and chase away suspicious people with live voice
3. report to the police
*Four. The key is tear gas to ward off suspicious people
|When a sensor abnormality is received at a security company's base station, a security guard arrives at the site within 25 minutes (within 30 minutes depending on the area), and depending on the situation, threatens suspicious persons or reports to the police.|
|Communication between sensor and server, security range||Long-distance wireless, within a maximum 35km radius with good visibility||Wired or short-range wireless|
|Power supply for sensors and siren alarms||Built-in solar panel and battery, no power supply required||AC AC power supply|
|Interlocking of sensors, cameras, and alarm/intimidation devices||Freely set remotely||can't set|
|Immediate user alert notification||Send emails, push messages to multiple users at the same time||Notify Security Center|
|Operate sensors and alarm devices remotely||〇||×|
|Remote camera operation||operate freely remotely||Separate camera server required|
|remote speaker voice broadcast||〇||×|
|Measures against power interruption||Uninterruptible power supply UPS x 2 units||×|
|Manage multiple facilities with a smartphone app||In conjunction with maps, multiple users can manage multiple facilities at the same time||Separate cloud service contract required|
|Initial equipment cost||293,028||from 400000|
|construction||DIY possible with safe power supply 12V||75,000|
|contract period binding||none||5 years or more|
|5 year total cost||293,028||1,675,000|
|*System configuration - security server x 1, motion sensor x 1, 3-beam sensor x 1, speaker x 1, floodlight x 1, box camera x 1, UPS x 2|
|* Pear system under development|
|Number of wired devices||4|
|Number of wireless devices||100|
|Number of cameras||No limit|
|Simultaneous video stream||Up to 3 streams (H.264)|
|recording||Save to camera body|
|Power-supply voltage||DC5V (Micro USB)|
|Wireless communication method||920MHz Specified Low Power Radio|
|Wireless Communication Distance||Approximately 1 Km, 1.6 Km in a line-of-sight environment (enhanced type)|
|relay multi-hop||5 steps|
|Wired IO input/output terminal||CMOS 3.3V, ≤16mA, Total ≤50mA|
|Wired LAN||RJ-45 x1: IEEE802.3i (10BASE-T), IEEE802.3u (100BASE-TX)|
|audio output||3.5mm stereo jack|
|Body operating temperature range||-10 to 60°C, no condensation|
*It is necessary to contract a SIM card with a global IP address separately with a telecommunications company. Please check the link below for details