Security camera server "InfiPower CamCon"
Security/surveillance cameras (CB2M4I6-8-35,CS62M20HI) to create a private cloud remote security camera system. camera(CB2M4I6-8-35,CS62M20HI) also has a built-in web UI, which can be accessed using the browser Internet Explorer. If you want to monitor life and death, you need "InfiPower CamCon"."InfiPower GUARD 2"Based on this, it is a low-cost camera server specialized for camera management, omitting related functions of various sensors and alarm devices.
- Remote monitoring and management of multiple cameras by multiple users with the smartphone app "InfiPower GUARD"
- Remotely configure, manage, and operate cameras
- A private cloud system that does not depend on a third-party server and automatically follows changing IP addresses
- Monitor the life and death of cameras, and if there is an abnormality, alert emails and push messages will be sent to multiple users immediately from the InfiPower CamCon server.
- The main body is the size of a business card case, so it can be installed in a narrow space.
|Number of cameras||No limit (within router specifications)|
|Simultaneous video stream||Up to 3 streams (H.264)|
|recording||Save to camera body|
|Power-supply voltage||DC 5V (Micro USB type B)|
|Wired LAN||RJ-45 x1: IEEE802.3i (10BASE-T), IEEE802.3u (100BASE-TX)|
|audio output||3.5mm stereo jack|
|Body operating temperature range||-10 to 60°C, no condensation|